
What is his name? Matthew Hans Horstmann
How long have we been married? Almost 8 years
How long did we date? about 6 months
How old is he? 33
Who eats more? Definitely Matt
Who said I love you first? That was me
Who is taller? Matt
Who sings better? I think that I do, but he likes to impersonate the Cure, Depeche Mode
Who is smarter? I think we are both pretty smart so it depends on the subject
Whose temper is worse? We are both pretty calm but I would say that I get upset easier
Who pays the bills? That is my job, and I like it
Who does the laundry? I do the laundry
Who cooks dinner? I do except for Tuesday and Saturday nights, Matt chose to take over the nourishing on those days
Who drives when together? It depends where we are going. I am better at directions so if he doesn't know where we are going then I tend to drive unless it is a road trip, then he is the driver
Who is more stubborn? Perhaps I am but he can be stubborn as well
Who is the first to admit when wrong? Probably Matt but I am getting better.
Who wears the pants in the family? I don't know
Who mows the lawn? Matt does, but I would love to do it and will probably help when we move. I prefer yard work more than he does
Who kissed who first? He did
Who asked who out first? He did
Who proposed? I guess Matt did if you could call it that, what a funny story.
What is my favorite thing about him? He is so forgiving! He does not hold grudges or stay angry.


3 comments:
hooray! thanks for playing : )
I didn't know you mom has a blog!!! Fun!
I will remember to ask about your funny story about your engagement!
So, I'm catching up on everything now that things have settled a bit at Jonathan's return. I was reading along, happily learning about you and Matt, and then wham!
I see that I have work to do...
You guys are awesome! Good luck with the house, and tell Matt congrats from us!
Post a Comment