After a very busy weekend that was at times rather disappointing, we finally found a place we would like to call home. We spent Thursday, Friday and Saturday looking at homes and entered at least 30 homes. Saturday we looked at a couple homes for a second look but the last home on our list finally had the feeling of being our home. Nathan was quite a trooper as he endured long days in his car seat going in and out of homes.
I think Matt is pretty excited about the opportunity to practice his negotiating skills in a real life scenario. He enjoyed explaining his tactics to our realtor as we raced between houses and fortunately, she enjoyed the things he taught her. So now the fun begins as we negotiate back and forth and hopefully we will post a happy ending about this home.


5 comments:
how exciting!! I want to see more pictures! what town is the house in? I can't wait to hear more details...
oh cute house! like sarah, I want more house details too! I am glad that Nathan was a trooper - as I listen to ava scream, she might have asthma and she just had her 6 months shots...like I am sure Nathan just did...
I love this house! I also want to see more pics. I'm glad you had a great time.
Is this the house you got? It's beautiful! When we go to buy a car or a house i'll be sure to get some tactics from Matt first. Congratulations! You two rock!!
Yea I can't wait to eat a yummy turkey in that house!
Post a Comment