Sunday, May 4, 2008
Itsy Bitsy Spider
Last night I put Megan in the bathtub to clean up after a little accident. As it was rather late and we were trying to get everyone in bed I started the water and ran downstairs to take care of things. I suddenly heard Megan screaming. I was afraid that the water temperature had changed and that she was suffering in a tub of scalding water. The screaming was increasing so I ran faster. Upon arrival, I found Megan standing up in the tub and it took a moment to understand what she was screaming about. All she could say was, "SPIDER". Climbing up the edge of the wall in the shower was an eight legged creature. Megan was so upset, she kept screaming, "I want to get out". I must admit, I found it to be rather comical that she was so petrified by her bath time visitor. I am afraid she might be like my sister who has been known to shower at the gym in the morning after spotting a spider in the shower. She used to wake up my Grandma to come exterminate for her but Grandma told her she couldn't wake her up anymore to dispose of the creatures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Did you have her sing Itsy Bitsy or The Big and Hairy Spider?
so funny!! I do that too. Sad that I can't just kill the spider; I always get Ben to do it for me!
She had a similar reaction to the ants which invade our house.
Post a Comment