Friday, April 11, 2008

En Fin!

Ok, Ok! I will stop reading blogs and actually try to write something. I apologize (half-heartedly) for my laziness and request forgiveness as I post some words for your entertainment. I returned (physically) from my vacation, but I can't seem to convince myself mentally that I am home and need to take care of responsibilties. I did manage to get all the laundry washed yesterday but it did rain all day so I had no incentive to leave my house, until the evening that is. I ventured out with Matt as we had tickets to see Wicked. Let me just say it was wicked awesome but we'll save that for a later post, perhaps in a month or so. I haven't exactly been lazy since I returned, I have just been busy. Monday, I took Megan to have her picture taken; Tuesday we ventured to Michael's and Target; Wednesday we went to playgroup; Thursday it rained and today I picked up the pictures and might make donuts. I would say that proves that I have not just been sitting around. You have to ease back into life after a "vacation" and I am still easing, thus the lack of blogging. Aside from that, I forsee a whirlwind of activity in the next couple of months and that just makes me tired and a bit overwhelmed.
Well, hopefully this whets your apetite a bit. I will be back soon with more in my adventures.

3 comments:

Sarah S said...

Welcome back to blogging Rachael!

Yesterday I had all kinds of half-hearted plans to go get errands done (including picking up a DARLING argyle vest for Eli for next year from Janie and Jack - it was on sale and SO cute at Old Orchard, but they didn't have his size - and did at Northbrook Court - now I have to acknowledge that I've lost my shot and the hold is over). But the rain was so miserable and the sky was so dark that I decided it was a day to stay in too. No gym, no errands, just staying in my dark, crowded condo.

Now did any of that last paragraph make sense? Probably not because I'm still on my donut sugar high :) YUM. Thanks for the treat! I think my pants are a little tighter.

Young Family said...

That's it! Nothing about the wonderful time with your littl sister?

Krazy Khania said...

Thank you! (as sung by Evy)