Nathan has been rolling for a little while now but it is always difficult to know if he rolled or if Megan "helped" him. This evening after Megan went to bed we were able to see him roll again and again. He even started to pull his knees up under his chest in an effort to crawl. I guess since he will be five months old next week we had better start preparing ourselves for mobility.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
so cute!! I can't believe he's old enough to roll.
I think your blog is really cute, and I love this new video of the big roll-over! Jonathan has followed my link to yours a few times and is enjoying the updates as well!
I love how he kicks his little leg to roll - so cute!!! Ava is almost there too...ugh mobility : )
I love those legs!! Little Theron :)
He did it! Gotta love those chunky legs kicking so happily!
My nephew is adorable! I can't wait until we can meet the little guy. It will be fun to get all these kids together!
Post a Comment