
I have been married for 7 1/2 years and I just learned that Matt really can be a handy man. Five months ago the toilet paper holder started to come off the wall because Megan used it as a support to get on and off the toilet. Every so often you hear the entire thing fall to the floor and break apart. I guess Matt decided that enough was enough and the other night I found him in the bathroom
repairing the fallen holder. I expressed my shock to which he replied, "I know how to be handy". The real irony is that earlier in the day I thought to myself that I couldn't wait for my Dad to come visit so I could ask him to fix it for me. I guess I just have to be patient, and Matt will eventually get around to being Handy Matty.
2 comments:
great nickname!
I can't believe that our frind John has been long forgotten, ever since I heard that you were going to Cleveland I have been singing "wiv and wet wiv". I wish your dad had been able to make the trip with you also.
Post a Comment