hi, I was just looking at your updates, to see if there were any notes of your venture to Ohio. Brea walked up and "That's Megan!" Everyone is way excited for you to get here.
The two are so cute together! And I have to say that I am very impressed with your ability to get outside, despite the cold weather out there! Also, Jonathan followed the link from my page to yours and mentioned that it was nice to see you all were doing well.
3 comments:
hi, I was just looking at your updates, to see if there were any notes of your venture to Ohio. Brea walked up and "That's Megan!" Everyone is way excited for you to get here.
that is a CUTE picture!!!
The two are so cute together! And I have to say that I am very impressed with your ability to get outside, despite the cold weather out there! Also, Jonathan followed the link from my page to yours and mentioned that it was nice to see you all were doing well.
Post a Comment