Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Helping Hand

This morning I was walking to the bathroom to dry my hair and Megan came up the stairs and asked if I needed a hand. I said sure and she stuck out her hand like she was going to shake my hand. What a big helper.
Last week, she was playing by herself in her room and as I was heading down the stairs she stuck her head into the hall and said, "thanks for coming over." I said, "oh, thanks for us", to which she replied, "you're welcome". She is such an imaginative child. She tells me constantly about the doings of each of her children. My girls are at school and the boys are at school too, or I just got my kids down for a nap.
She also loves bags. If I leave any sort of bag lying around, I am bound to find it full of Megan's stuff. She is a girl who can never have too many bags. Grandma called today to say that she was sending Megan a new pink skirt. When she hung up the phone she told be that Grandma was sending her a new pink purse and a purple purse.

This picture was taken when Megan decided to help her Daddy barbecue. He told her to get a jacket so she grabbed her hat and sunglasses. Who needs a coat when you have sunglasses. What a fun little girl. I wish I was better at just relaxing and hanging out with her.

3 comments:

Beckie said...

OH I love it, she is too cute!!! I can so relate on just needing to relax!!

Sarah S said...

so fun!! I love the Megan stories :) and the pics of nathan above this are darling!

Krazy Khania said...

She's a stinker but I love her!!