I am starting to wonder if I am really not the blogging type. As is evident from the lack of posts, I have not been very good at adding material to my blog. I have never been one to keep a journal, although I have always thought it to be a good thing. I naively thought that if I started a blog, I would suddenly "journal" the day to day details of my life. Well, the day to day stuff just doesn't seem blog worthy, so here I am rambling about nothing. I even tried to think of something to complain about but there are not currently any real complaints. I guess I should consider that a good thing.
This weekend, my Mom, sister and two nieces came to visit us at our "white house". It was so much fun. I really enjoyed being able to hang out with my sister. It was crazy at times with five children but all in all I thought it a good weekend. I was sure to order the finest Chicago weather for their visit, and they were very appreciative of the sub-zero temps. Fortunately our house heats better than our apartment did last year so that helped. We do have a bit of a problem with the kitchen being too cold, but I found that boiling something on the stove really can warm it up. So I might just have an endless pot of something on my stove until May. Yes, May, that is when the cold decides to finally leave and make way for summer. I am so lucky that I like winter, otherwise this weather would be torturous.


No comments:
Post a Comment