Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A taste of my own medicine


I think Megan has had her picture taken a few too many times. I have been known to set my kids up for an at-home photo shoot, which they typically get annoyed with rather quickly. Well, Megan has started asking if she can take pictures and since the camera is digital and images are easily deleted I let her have fun. Yesterday was one such day where she decided to practice her skills. As she would get ready, she said, "say cheese", I would smile, at which point she would move the camera and say, "no, that is not a pretty smile, let's try again". I think I may have created a monster. Later, she decided that she should dress me up as a princess, so here I am with my tiara and jewels. Oh what fun we have.

2 comments:

Beckie said...

So cute! I love how she was quoting you. I LOVE digital camera's for those same reasons too

Sarah S said...

very cute!! I can't wait to see pictures from our winter walk today :) and I bet meghan will grow up to be an excellent photographer...