Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Little Jumper

Megan loves to sing this jump song, so we frequently sing it together. When I sing this song to Nathan I bounce him on my lap. Yesterday a friend brought her jumperoo for us to borrow so I thought I would sing the song and see what Nathan did. He was perfectly still when I started singing and then he started to bounce. I did this a couple times and he obviously understood the idea behind the song. I love how he stops when I say sit down. It is so fun to see him learning new things.

12 comments:

Chrystal said...

That is too cute! Rachael, you're such a good mom.

Jenn said...

Nathan is so adorable and SMART!

Sarah S said...

cute jumper!! that is so fun that he understands the song too.

Beckie said...

I LOVE IT!!! Thank goodness for jumper! He is just so cute!

Young Family said...

That is so cute. Give Nathan a big kiss for me.

Joe said...

If you took away Nathan's patented Horstmann cheeks, he would look just like Hayden. They both have a lot of face genes from Big T.

Krazy Khania said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cute!! I love him!1

Severine said...

Rachael, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I just started but this is fun! Your kids are darling, well done!

Rachel said...

Hi Rachael, it's Rachel, thanks for visiting my blog, of course I don't mind you taking a look. Glad to see that your doing well, your kids are too cute!!!
Have a great day!

Jeremiah and Bonnie said...

That's one cool little dude! Good lookin' family you guys! Give us a call sometime! 208-709-6927

Tres Chic Boutique said...

I was wondering who from Illinois was looking at our blog :) I am so glad you left a comment! I would love to look at your friend's blog. That would help me out! Thanks! Your family is so cute!

Tres Chic Boutique said...

This is Heather Genessy, btw (I am logged in under my business).