Monday, February 11, 2008

True Love

My FAVORITE candy has arrived. I love valentine's day for the simple reason that you can get cinnamon jelly hearts . My heart (or my taste buds) aches that these delicious confections cannot be found in my neck of the woods. Fortunately, I have a fan club, or loving mother, who sees to it that my candy cravings are met every holiday. Last year I was so so sick from being pregnant that I was unable to appreciate the full enjoyment that a cinnamon heart can bring. I have no intentions of sharing my wealth with my children as they do not understand or fully appreciate the deliciousness of the heart. Ok, I did share with Megan, but she will soon forget about them as they will be hidden from little eyes.
Let me explain the measures I take to acquire these treats. This year I went so far as to offer my sister the title of "favorite sibling" if she were the first to have a package delivered. Sadly, for her she was unable to perform and will have to continue to aspire to such a prestigious position.
I shall now go enjoy some tasty hearts for lunch. I will post again as I have pictures of the frozen lake to share.
Happy Valentine's!

3 comments:

Sarah S said...

All I can say is... YUM!!!!

Beckie said...

I LOVE those candy hearts too! Right after Christmas I start craving the Valentine candy! It's like my body KNOWS its time!! ENJOY!!!

Krazy Khania said...

I LOVE cinnimon & Candy and jelly.... I think I would love them! I better get at least one :0