Saturday, March 7, 2009

Hired Hand













Nathan has learned how to open the dishwasher and this is how I found him while I was cleaning up the kitchen. I guess he thought he would help by unloading the dishwasher. Too bad the dishes were still dirty.

7 comments:

Lara said...

LOVE IT!!! I'm ready for this in a year or so!

Sarah S said...

funny! Eli hasn't ever tried opening it when it's closed, but I've learned that I can only empty the dishwasher when he's in the other room or if he's strapped into his booster seat eating a meal. That picture is really funny of Nathan on the dishwasher door...

Young Family said...

What a good boy!

Beckie said...

oh yes, the dishwasher offers lots of excitement in our house too.
Ava does not open it. but she does love to pull things out and put them in her drawer.

Very cute pictures.
Like the idea of your feb. pics all put together.

Lindsay said...

How funny. Katelyn does the same thing. Why do they love that dishwasher so much....is it cause it's so easy to climb on. BTW...I miss you tons

Joe said...

Dishwashers are a blast!!! I seriously consider it a miracle that Hayden hasn't broken many dishes by slamming our dishwasher shut.

Krazy Khania said...

Waht a good little helper. I guess he'll turn out to be a real Horstmann after all...with all his yelling I thought he'd be more of a Lund!