We baked treats, enjoyed a visit from Rebecca, took pictures, played in the ball pit, hung pictures, hung out with Rebecca, made valentine's, made more treats, took more pictures, etc.
Winter can get pretty long in these parts but we really haven't seemed to notice. We have enjoyed staying home. I can honestly say that I don't mind staying home. I am looking forward to a little warmer weather and more time outdoors but all in all it has been a good month.
1.jpg)


3 comments:
What a beauty she is! She looks like a little doll in her dress with her hair up like that. So precious!
I love those pictures. Those are great.
I'm starting to be the same way - I don't mind staying home. It's nice to not rush around anywhere and so much easier to just stay here and have fun. I'm thankful for a house to do that in!
Post a Comment