Monday, October 27, 2008

Fall View


This is the view from my kitchen window, and I love it!

I decided maybe that is why I am always cleaning the kitchen, wouldn't you want to look at that all day?


It is beautiful here.

12 comments:

Carrie said...

great view, I'll have to come see it myself sometime

Chrystal said...

How beautiful. You must feel so blessed to see that everyday. :)

Sarah S said...

That is beautiful!! What a great backyard. We miss you Rachael!!

Young Family said...

Pretty

Anonymous said...

WOW! That's a heck of a lot better then the neighbor's bathroom. You are so LUCKY. I'm even shocked that you get things done in the kitchen

Joe said...

Autumn is very underrated. It is easily my favorite season of the year.

James & Tara Huish said...

Well, I'm very proud of myself for remembering my blog. I thought I would check it out before i forgot it! When I get mine working again, you can take a look:) But here's mind for now:)

www.jamesandtarahuish.blogspot.com

Moot said...

Love the view too --- the house would be worth it just for that! Sounds like you had a wonderful day pumpkin hunting and leaf jumping. Lee

Sarah Smith said...

Hi Rachael! How are you guys doing? Where are you living now? Your baby is adorable! TIme goes by way too fast....I think I last saw you when you were about 5 months pregnant. Keep in touch!

Moot said...

Hi Rachael,

I really wanted to leave a comment about the video on Nathan walking but couldn't figure out how!! That was so much fun to watch. He is doing so good. Especially had to laugh at him going down the stairs. Cody was so fast at that he could "slide" to the bottom faster than any of the rest of us could run it. Any way -- love the video, thanks. Gmoot

Lindsay said...

Rachel that video of Nate is so funny. My favorite is when he goes down those stairs. I was laughing. Funny funny funny! He's quick at it.

Chrystal said...

I bet you're not loving That view with those logs . . . I mean Branches, and all the leaves! Then again, that could also be really pretty to look at.