
The Lund's came from Evanston to celebrate Thanksgiving with us in our new home. Keeping with tradition, we set up the camera and posed for the annual Horstlund family photo. Surprisingly, the photo shoot went rather smoothly and we did not have any crying children.
We are enjoying our weekend with friends and are grateful that they came to visit.


4 comments:
I love the look of the blog. And everyone at work enjoyed the walking video. :o) Hope you guys are doing well!
I love the photo. You guys look like you're having a blast this weekend.
The walking video was so sweet. Zackary loved how fast Nathan could go down the stairs. The photo is great! I know you said you were going to take the "family photo" - I'm so glad you did.
I'm just getting into this whole blog thing and it's really fun. Now I feel like I'll be able to get to know your beautiful family!
Post a Comment