I think pool is kind of fun, but I am a horrible pool player. At a recent elders quorum activity, we had a pool tournament, and my match took something like 45 minutes because my competitor and I kept on not making any shots.
Um yea. Some things never change.
funny! Ben would love to take him up on a a pool match someday...
LOVE IT!!! I love Nathan's face.
Does he always play with Nathan on his back?I thought that the pool table was really Christopher's Play Mobil table.
LOVE IT!!! What a great dad. Love that baby too...okay, maybe I'm getting more baby hungry!
Nice!
Only my Brother would think of playing Pool with a Baby on his back! What a CRAZY Monkey. I bet Nathan totally loves the time on Daddy's back
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I think pool is kind of fun, but I am a horrible pool player. At a recent elders quorum activity, we had a pool tournament, and my match took something like 45 minutes because my competitor and I kept on not making any shots.
Um yea. Some things never change.
funny! Ben would love to take him up on a a pool match someday...
LOVE IT!!! I love Nathan's face.
Does he always play with Nathan on his back?
I thought that the pool table was really Christopher's Play Mobil table.
LOVE IT!!! What a great dad. Love that baby too...okay, maybe I'm getting more baby hungry!
Nice!
Only my Brother would think of playing Pool with a Baby on his back! What a CRAZY Monkey. I bet Nathan totally loves the time on Daddy's back
Post a Comment