The kids had a great time in Utah with their cousins. We spent our last evening up Big Cottonwood canyon, which has become a traditional outing for us.
Grandma and Papa were so nice to let the kids stay with them while Matt and I went on a little vacation. Thanks Mom and Dad!


7 comments:
They are getting SO Big! And little Nathan-i keep picturing him as a new-born. I know he's older than Maddox, but kids never grow up when they're in my head. Looks like everybody had fun-i'm glad you two got some away time. :)
We love it when you guys are around. I had a blast playing baseball in the front yard with Christopher.
By the way, next time you're in town, BEWARE OF ICEBERG MILKSHAKES FOR YOUR LITTLE ONES!!! Jessica ordered a simple raspberry milkshake, and there were three nuts in it. I don't know if they were peanuts or something else, but simply put Iceberg is a death trap.
We had fun while you were here. I miss you when you are so far away.
Those photos are great.
I am SO jealous that you went to Cafe Rio while you were in Utah. Life is not fair!! I'm glad you had fun though :)
What a pretty place for a nice tradition!
now it will let me post! it was fun to see you tonight. Have fun at costco...total bummer that we can't come! We'll do it again.
Post a Comment