Christopher and I walked outside to adjust the sprinkler on the back lawn this afternoon and Nathan got quite a surprise.
We left Nathan inside playing while we did our adjusting. I directed Christopher as to where he should set the sprinkler and then he proceeded to turn it on.
We quickly discovered that he had pointed it directly at himself and the house. I told him to dive on the patio to avoid further spray. As he did so we noticed that it was now spraying the screen door where Nathan was sitting to watch us. Nathan was not very happy as he began to feel the wet spray coming at him.
Christopher and I laughed and found a new spot for the sprinkler. I was surprised to see how wet Nathan actually was when I went back inside.
Moral of the story, six year-olds are not the best sprinkler operators.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Give those cute little kids a love for me.
that's pretty funny. poor nathan!!
See you can just bring him outside...he gets wet anyway.
Looks like you had so much fun.
How are you doing?
Post a Comment