Monday, July 21, 2008

Memories of Us

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.
If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
(Thanks for the idea Heather)

7 comments:

The Monkey Mama said...

I have fond memories of hte Christmas that Santa brought me a bunch of new Baby-Sitter's Club books at the family Christmas party. You, Jess and I went into Uncle Boyd's room and laid down on the water bed to dive into reading those fabulous books. :)
Love ya Rach,
The Monkey Mama

Young Family said...

I'll always remember when you were on you mission. Imssed you so much. I loved getting letters from you that were just to me (especially when they were to Piglet).

Joe said...

I know we go way back and there are lots of memories to choose from, but one memory I have is eating all those different cheeses on that tiny tabletop grill. I don't even know what it is called. But everytime you guys are in town, I think of having that and I try to request it.

Jenn said...

I'm going to share a memory, but I'm not doing this on my blog (at least for now). I still have never done a blog post. One of my favorite Rachael memories was at the "Come Meet Nathan" party at your house. There were like 5 of us talking and having a really fun conversation and then the idea came up that you should take a family picture with the Lunds and send out Christmas cards from the Horstlunds. I remember laughing for a long time and I especially loved getting a Christmas card from your families a couple weeks later. I miss you!

Jenn said...

I'm going to share a memory, but I'm not doing this on my blog (at least for now). I still have never done a blog post. One of my favorite Rachael memories was at the "Come Meet Nathan" party at your house. There were like 5 of us talking and having a really fun conversation and then the idea came up that you should take a family picture with the Lunds and send out Christmas cards from the Horstlunds. I remember laughing for a long time and I especially loved getting a Christmas card from your families a couple weeks later. I miss you!

Austin said...

I remember some awesome district meetings with Rachael in switzerland. The sisters were always showing up us elders, we had a great time in La Chaux-De-Fonds! Here's a little reminder.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=La+Chaux+de+Fonds,+La+Chaux-De-Fonds,+Neuch%C3%A2tel,+Switzerland&ie=UTF8&cd=1&geocode=0,47.102916,6.831566&ll=47.103258,6.838732&spn=0.03336,0.088921&t=h&z=14&iwloc=addr

Chrystal said...

I've been thinking about this since you posted but haven't felt that i have really had anything great to contribute :::sigh:::

I remember when Matt first brought you to Flagstaff to meet all of us. I thought you were so smart and articulate and witty. I Loved that you held your own and gave Matt just as much smack and teasing as he gave you. I liked you instantly and thought you would be great in our family.

I wish i knew you better and saw you more so i could have more to say! Of course, then you'd probably be getting phone calls from me twice a day just to chat! :)