Matt took Megan on a date this evening and she was so excited. I asked her what she would like to do if she went on a date with Daddy and she said, "go to the mall and get my favorite chicken for dinner." Later in the day she asked if you where fancy clothes on a date. I told her that sometimes you do, she of course chose to wear the fancy clothes.
Daddy came home from work earlier than normal and arrived with a bouquet of flowers for his date. Megan quickly ran upstairs and changed into her fancy clothes. Of course they had to ride in Daddy's car. This little girl couldn't have been more excited.


4 comments:
How fun. I love the pictures!
What a fun way to spend the time together. I remember how you and your dad used to do that. Meg looks so cute and Matt looks so proud.
very cute! I love that he brought her flowers. Ben's dad used to do a "Date with Dad" for all of the kids, where they would go out with him on the day of their birthday each month and do something fun. I think it was pretty meaningful since there were eight kids in his family who otherwise prob. didn't get a ton of individual attention. Ben's dad still tries to call him on the 23rd of each month :)
What a sweet dad. She's so cute!
Post a Comment