He NEEDS a puppy. :) So you can clean up its poop. Its a real life changer.
I don't know if I'm more surprised that he is holding a dog or that you updatef your blog.
you want us to Zeppy to you for awhile?
Tell him Papa and I will get him one while we are there for Thanksgiving
Okay I'd give in to that puppy! What a sweet photo.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He NEEDS a puppy. :) So you can clean up its poop. Its a real life changer.
I don't know if I'm more surprised that he is holding a dog or that you updatef your blog.
you want us to Zeppy to you for awhile?
Tell him Papa and I will get him one while we are there for Thanksgiving
Okay I'd give in to that puppy! What a sweet photo.
Post a Comment