Megan loves to pretend! We are really enjoying frequent visits from her imaginary friend Millie. I get a kick out of the things she comes up with so I thought I would share a few of Megan's recent quotes.
Millie's Mom went to the doctor and she is going to have a baby, it is a girl. I am so excited for Millie.
While watching Little Jazmine (Alladin), she said, I told Millie this was PG-13. It is not really, I was just teasing but there are scary parts.
Prior to going to the grocery store, Nathan was in his car seat and fussed for a moment. Megan gave him a bear and his blanket. I then heard her say, I gave you your bear and your blanket but you are still fussing. What are we going to do with you.
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Pretty funny!! She is a cute little girl and such a mommy already...
Megan is so funny. Send her to me for a while. Maybe she could come home with mom.
Have you heard yet . . . Auctavine was born today - really he was born tomorrow due to the time difference! Just thought i'd let you know.
Post a Comment