I thought it was finally time to join my friends in the blog world. I love to visit blogs to see what everybody has been up to. I, however continue to send random emails with pictures to let people know what we are doing in the Horstmann household. So since I don't already waste enough time on the computer I thought I would add something a little more productive to consume my time at the computer. I am sure that my children will love the additional time that I spend ignoring them while I type away about our lives. In fact, Megan is so familiar with my computer lifestyle that she constantly tells me she needs to send an email or asks if I got her email yet. Today, Christopher said he needed to check his evite. So as you can see, my children are very educated in today's computer jargon. I hope that my blog will be as informative and entertaining as the one's that I love to visit.
We (and when I say we, I really mean, me) are busily trying to get ready for our Christmas adventures. We are flying to Salt Lake on Christmas Eve to spend a fabulous week with my family. That being said, Santa Claus is going to visit this house a day early to accomodate our early departure and already bulging suitcases. Last night we made the trek to Northbrook Court to visit the jolly old elf. I am proud to report that there were no tears, a first in the history of the Horstmann children.
So here's to my new blogging lifestyle. I wish all who visit this site a very
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I hope that you will have much to blog about and memories to cherish.


3 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!! I can't wait to read and see more!
I LOVE THAT YOU HAVE A BLOG!!!!!
WELCOME TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF BLOGGING!!!!
I'm totally laughing about your kids tech-saavy vocabulary!!
Post a Comment